2009 Volkswagen Routan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Volkswagen Routan:

2009 Volkswagen Routan Owner Comments

Jul 042014

Routan 6-cyl

I have been experiencing the engine dying suddenly while I am driving. There is no warning or engine lights. Everything turns off including the power steering. This is terrifying. I took my vehicle to the dealer, I have an extended warranty. After keeping it two days, they claim that nothing is wrong with the car. I tried to explain the danger involved in my car suddenly losing power but the dealer states there is nothing they can do about it.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA