1999 Volkswagen Sharan transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Volkswagen Sharan:

1999 Volkswagen Sharan Owner Comments

May 202014

Sharan Carat V6 2.8L

I'm using VW Saharan vr6 2.8, auto transmission. It was good MPV, but recently it give me headaches. Its auto transmission wouldn't work accordingly. When I drive quiet awhile, suddenly the gear drops down and wouldn't go back to top gear. I noticed than when there is a slow traffic in front, and there is heat after driving, the problem occurs. I have to stop the MPV a while, for half an hour, than it will be OK. Please give information or advise on this whoever has experience on it. Tq.

- , Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia