- March 18: No Bail For Volkswagen Executive Oliver Schmidt news | 4 days ago
- March 18: Volkswagen Touareg, Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolet Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- March 13: Volkswagen Recalls Beetle and Jetta For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 9 days ago
- March 4: Illegal VW Emissions May Cause 1,200 Premature Deaths news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2011 Volkswagen Tiguan (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW gave the Tiguan a facelift with new headlights, a fancier grille, and improved performance. Unfortunately they didn't address what gave most 2010 owners headaches --- engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 44,756 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.