- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 35 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 35 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 47 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2011 Volkswagen Tiguan (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW gave the Tiguan a facelift with new headlights, a fancier grille, and improved performance. Unfortunately they didn't address what gave most 2010 owners headaches --- engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 44,756 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.