2.1

2005 Volkswagen Touareg drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Volkswagen Touareg:

2005 Volkswagen Touareg Owner Comments

Aug 202010

Touareg

Heard thumping noise coming from underneath vehicle and I pulled over thinking I had a flat tire. Got out of vehicle and looked under car did not see anything hanging and did not have a flat tire. It only happens when I accelerate and it takes me awhile to get my vehicle going. I took my vehicle to dealership and it was my driveshaft that was making this noise. It was my bearing that needed to be replace but they do not sell it separate, I have to buy a brand new driveshaft. I have not gotten it done because warranty have expired and I do not have that kind of money to get it fix right now.

- Milwaukee, WI, USA