2006 Volkswagen Touareg brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Touareg:

2006 Volkswagen Touareg Owner Comments

Sep 062007

Constant squeaking brakes when I came off of the brakes, not pushing down this occurred for several weeks. I took in to dealer, was initially told no problem existed it was brake dust, and may need more expensive pads. I took it back about 1 month later (Sept 2007) at my 20K mile check and was told I needed whole new front brakes.

- Tampa, FL, USA

Aug 282007

Touareg 6-cyl

After less than 27,000 miles, the dealer stated I needed new rotors and brakes on my Touareg at a cost of $800.

- Mansfield, TX, USA