2013 Volkswagen Touareg fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg:

2013 Volkswagen Touareg Owner Comments

Jun 112014

My daughter was driving and I was with her. She has her permit. My toureg stalled three times. Once at a stop light and short after with her driving. It was very scary and dangerous. In addition, on Wednesday, June 11th. I experienced the same problem. My car is at the dealership close to me. They said they adjusted something with the throttle. I also have had problems with the shaking in the steering wheel at speeds of 65-70 mph. They are aligning it to see if that will solve the problem. I am kind of scared to drive with the stalling problem. I hope this resolves it, otherwise it will be back in the shop! this is something that VW needs to take seriously. I love my car but want it to be safe!

- Burnsville, MN, USA