$5,000.00

2001 Volvo XC70 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volvo XC70:

2001 Volvo XC70 Owner Comments

Mar 182014

XC70 2.4L

This is my second transmission. The first one failed at 130k miles. Then I replaced a rebuilt one. Now the transmission service light is on and would not shift gear. The gear stuck in 4th. I had to stop the car and turn it off. After restarting the car. The problem goes away until I get on highway again and the problem pop up again. Volvo car isn't as reliable as I thought. Never buy Volvo again.

- , San Jose, CA, USA