2004 Volvo XC70 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volvo XC70:

2004 Volvo XC70 Owner Comments

Feb 052009

XC70

I had a car accident yesterday, car slid on ice and hit tree, total loss of my vehicle. I was driving by my self, the passenger air bag deployed but the driver side air bag did not.

- Weddington, NC, USA

Mar 112006

XC70 6-cyl

I was T boned at an intersection from the right side, by a vehicle traveling 45 mph and the airbags did not deploy! front wheel, both doors, frame, seat, post and suspension were damaged. $10,000 worth. I was temporarily paralyzed from the impact, I received a concussion from hitting the air bag curtain emblem. I sustained head, neck, back, left shoulder and right knee injury. Volvo replied, " the door had to be hit in a very specific place to set off the airbags. I have photos and information needed upon request. Thank you.

- San Antonio, TX, USA