- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 45 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy Diesel 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokees and Ram 1500s news | 55 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 82 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,608 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.