- October 9: Land Rover Range Rover, Sport and Discovery Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 46 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 75 days ago
Land Rover Recall : Land Rover/Winch Kit
2001 Land Rover Discovery II
This can lead to the solenoid experiencing excessive heat, which could potentially lead to a fire.
Equipment — Mechanical — Winch
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with warn industries' winch kits. A power interrupt solenoid, possibly included in the winch assembly, can develop an electrical leak path to ground.
- Dealers will call owners to arrange for an inspection time to determine if a defective power interrupt solenoid was installed. If it was, the solenoid will be replaced. Owner notification began August 13, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Land Rover at 1-301-731-9040.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.