- March 10: Land Rover Recalls 2018 Range Rover Velar SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- February 14: Land Rover Recalls Range Rover Evoque Convertibles recalls | 64 days ago
- January 22: Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Recalled For Takata Airbags recalls | 87 days ago
Land Rover Recall : Land Rover/Throttle Cable
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
Breakage of the cable strands can result in the throttle being stuck in the open position, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- On some sport utility vehicles, the accelerator cable could have become kinked during vehicle assembly, resulting in chaffing of the cable. Continued chaffing can lead to breakage of the interior cable strands.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the damaged cables where necessary. Owner notification began March 6, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Land Rover at 1-301-731-9040.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.