- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 22 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 30 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 30 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 72 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-S9G7U-06
2005 Porsche Boxster
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Concerns: Power distributor (? Installation position of power distributor) Information: In the event of complaints relating to the overall power supply on the vehicle and if a "corroded pin in the power distributor" is determined as the cause of the problem, the pin (? Item 1 is old style) must be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.