- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 15 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 23 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 65 days ago
Porsche TSB #556
2005 Porsche Boxster
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Porsche for this TSB. Call your local Porsche dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 556.
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HOOD:LATCH
- DIFFICULTY IN LATCHING THE FRONT HOOD. WHEN CLOSING THE FRONT HOOD, THE POSITION OF THE HOOD LATCH MAY HAVE MOVED AS A RESULT OF THE SHIFTING BEHAVIOR OF THE THREADED CONNECTIONS OF THE HOOD LATCH. *TT
Click a tab for more information.