- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 25 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 33 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 69 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 75 days ago
Porsche TSB #0512
2005 Porsche Cayenne
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Porsche for this TSB. Call your local Porsche dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 0512.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- OVERHEATING FAULT IN POWER TRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) DISPLAY WHEN THE INCORRECT NAVIGATION DVD IS USED. *TT
Click a tab for more information.