- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 18 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 26 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 26 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 68 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-M8L6W-08
2005 Porsche Cayenne
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Subject: Filter flange of fuel pump Information: Fine hairline cracks can occur on the filter flange of the fuel pump on the affected vehicles. As a result, fuel can seep out causing a smell of fuel.
Click a tab for more information.