- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 22 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 30 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 30 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 66 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 72 days ago
Porsche TSB #ATI-0903
2005 Porsche Cayenne
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Porsche for this TSB. Call your local Porsche dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# ATI-0903.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:ANTILOCK:WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
- PORSCHE: BRAKE BOOSTER DISTANCE SENSOR. VEHICLE HAS THE WARNING PHC UNAVAILABLE. THE VEHICLE HAS FAULT CODE 1673 FOR THE BRAKE BOOSTER DISTANCE SENSOR. THE SENSORS REPLACED HAVE BEEN FOUND NOT TO HAVE AN INTERNAL FAILURE. DISCONNECT THE ELECTRICAL CONNECTOR AND CLEAN THE CONTACTS. *PE
Click a tab for more information.