- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 12 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls 911 Cars To Replace the Seats recalls | 20 days ago
- July 3: Porsche Recalls Taycan Cars That Lose Power recalls | 20 days ago
- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 62 days ago
Porsche TSB #S-24-08
2005 Porsche Cayenne
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Porsche for this TSB. Call your local Porsche dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# S-24-08.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- PORSCHE: ROUGH RUNNING ENGINE AT IDLE SPEED. DIAGNOSTICS ON HOT FILM MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR (MAF). MAF SENSORS THAT ARE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER ARE BEING REPLACED UNNECESSARILY IN THE DEALER'S ORGANIZATION. *PE
Click a tab for more information.