1.4

2002 Saturn Vue fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Saturn Vue:

2002 Saturn Vue Owner Comments

Sep 152015

Vue

ABS light remains on; my electrical system is faulty; my blinkers work at will. My fuel line sensor causes my vehicle to shut off after driving a distance. There is a noise when I reverse. My service engine light is now appearing and the wheel locks and hard to turn. Read the manual; vehicle does not require power steering fluid. Must contact a dealer per the manual. Will call today. Fuel line issues September 2015 other issues to date 12/28/2015.

- Savannah, GA, USA

Jun 282013

Vue

I bought this AWD 2002 Saturn June 28 2013 from Toyota nation in buena park and even within 3 hrs of owning the car it quit working so I had it towed back I had traded in my 2010 Chevy cobalt that only had 25K miles on it anyhow I ve had ignition replaced I had some other things spent almost $1000 already I cant get dealership to fix it last I replaced BCM and still not working right I ll be driving 45 mph and poof security light flashes I loose gas and it dies I live im mountains scary as heck with my kids im single parent pls help.

- Crestline, CA, USA