- November 30: Suzuki SX4 Power Steering Pump Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Suzuki Kizashi Recall Needed After Gas Tanks Keep Leaking recalls | 27 days ago
- October 13: Suzuki Grand Vatara Recall Issued For Power Steering Problems recalls | 63 days ago
Suzuki Recall : Air Bag & Steering Column Fasteners
2010 Suzuki Equator
In the event of a crash, the passenger front air bag deployment trajectory might be affected. The fasteners could possibly come out of the steering column positioning bracket increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Sector
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Suzuki has notified NHTSA of a defect in certain model year 2010 Equator trucks manufactured from February 22, 2010 to March 13, 2010. The fasteners securing the passenger front air bag module, and also the fasteners securing the steering shaft positioning bracket may not have been tightened to the proper torque specification.
- Dealers will inspect the steering column and the passenger front air bag fasteners and any missing fasteners will be replaced and all loose fasteners will be retightened to the proper torque specifications free of charge. All the vehicles have been remedied there fore an owner notification letter was not issued. Owners may contact Suzuki at 1-800-934-0934.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.