- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 6 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 45 days ago
- July 9: Millions of Cars May Be At Risk of Gas Leaks investigations | 45 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 47 days ago
2012 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.