- January 22: BMW Recalls More Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 0 days ago
- January 10: BMW Recalls 3,500 Vehicles To Fix Autoliv Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 20 days ago
- December 14: BMW Soft Close Automatic Door Lawsuit Says Doors Cause Injuries news | 39 days ago
- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 51 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Worst 2001 X5 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive sludge build up1
- faulty cam sensors1
- faulty OSV valve1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.