- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 19 days ago
- September 28: BMW Recalls 72 Cars to Replace Loose Bolts recalls | 22 days ago
- August 22: MINI Cooper Clubman Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls Cars After Driveshafts Keep Breaking recalls | 66 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Worst 2001 X5 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive sludge build up1
- faulty cam sensors1
- faulty OSV valve1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.