- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 1 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 11 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 14 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 29 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 34 days ago
2003 BMW Z4
Worst 2003 Z4 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering sticks4
- NHTSA: Steering264
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW Z4 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Z4 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW Z4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Z4.