- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 68 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 71 days ago
2008 Buick Enclave (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Buick dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Buying the first model year of any vehicle is rarely a good idea. You become a guinea pig for the automaker and they are really not nice to guinea pigs.
The 2008 Enclave has a wide enough range of problems to issue a warning. There's transmission failure under 90k miles, new power steering units costing over $1,300, and enough engine complaints to NHTSA to scare anyone away.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,431 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 96 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (47 reports)
- not sure (22 reports)
- repair to transmission (6 reports)
- replace (6 reports)
- replace wave plate and fluid pump (5 reports)
- rebuilt transmission (4 reports)