- November 23: GM Recalls 2024 Buick Encore GX, Envista and Chevrolet Trax recalls | 16 days ago
- October 12: Buick Verano and Chevy Cruze Recalled Over Airbag Issues recalls | 58 days ago
Power Steering Failed
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Buick dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Buying the first model year of any vehicle is rarely a good idea. You become a guinea pig for the automaker and they are really not nice to guinea pigs.
The 2008 Enclave has a wide enough range of problems to issue a warning. There's transmission failure under 90k miles, new power steering units costing over $1,300, and enough engine complaints to NHTSA to scare anyone away.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 90,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- replaced power steering unit (7 reports)
- replace rack and pinion (2 reports)
- replace pump and rack (1 reports)