- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
Power Steering Failed
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Buick dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Buying the first model year of any vehicle is rarely a good idea. You become a guinea pig for the automaker and they are really not nice to guinea pigs.
The 2008 Enclave has a wide enough range of problems to issue a warning. There's transmission failure under 90k miles, new power steering units costing over $1,300, and enough engine complaints to NHTSA to scare anyone away.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 90,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- replaced power steering unit (7 reports)
- replace rack and pinion (2 reports)
- replace pump and rack (1 reports)