2008 Buick Enclave
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Buying the first model year of any vehicle is rarely a good idea. You become a guinea pig for the automaker and they are really not nice to guinea pigs.
The 2008 Enclave has a wide enough range of problems to issue a warning. There's transmission failure under 90k miles, new power steering units costing over $1,300, and enough engine complaints to NHTSA to scare anyone away.
Worst 2008 Enclave Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems105NHTSA complaints: 11
- steering problems32NHTSA complaints: 79
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 75
- interior accessories problems18NHTSA complaints: 11
- AC / heater problems9
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 58
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 24
- drivetrain problems4NHTSA complaints: 105
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 47
- miscellaneous problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 76
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 18
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Enclave Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Enclave compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Enclave overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Enclave.