- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
2008 Buick Enclave (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Buick dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Buying the first model year of any vehicle is rarely a good idea. You become a guinea pig for the automaker and they are really not nice to guinea pigs.
The 2008 Enclave has a wide enough range of problems to issue a warning. There's transmission failure under 90k miles, new power steering units costing over $1,300, and enough engine complaints to NHTSA to scare anyone away.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 91,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 105 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (50 reports)
- not sure (26 reports)
- repair to transmission (6 reports)
- replace (6 reports)
- rebuilt transmission (5 reports)
- replace wave plate and fluid pump (5 reports)