2008 Buick Enclave
CarComplaints.com Notes: Buying the first model year of any vehicle is rarely a good idea. You become a guinea pig for the automaker and they are really not nice to guinea pigs.
The 2008 Enclave has a wide enough range of problems to issue a warning. There's transmission failure under 90k miles, new power steering units costing over $1,300, and enough engine complaints to NHTSA to scare anyone away.
2008 Buick Enclave Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure11
- Check Engine Light On10
- Reduced Engine Power While Driving2
- After Ignition Is Turned Off Engine Keeps Running1
- Delay When Accelerating1
- Oil Is Going Into My Cool Air Intake1
- NHTSA: Engine66
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Enclave Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Enclave compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Enclave overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Enclave.