- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
1998 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1998 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked intake manifold6
- stalls while driving3
- front seal failure on engine1
- won't start1
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline54
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine40
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling30
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1998 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.