- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 13: GM Has More Ignition Switch Woes, Orders 38th Recall This Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 8: GM Installed Brake Rotors On Wrong End of Cars
1998 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1998 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked intake manifold6
- stalls while driving3
- front seal failure on engine1
- won't start1
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline54
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine40
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling32
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1998 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.