- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
1998 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1998 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked intake manifold6
- stalls while driving3
- front seal failure on engine1
- won't start1
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline54
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine40
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling32
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1998 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.