- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 19 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 44 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
Worst 2000 Astro Van electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective turn signal/ multifunction switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.