- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 32 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 35 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 40 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2004 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on2
- morning knock2
- engine turns over, doesn't start1
- intake manifold (leak), poor mileage, horsepower drop1
- ping under load1
- ticking sound from engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.