- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 12 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 62 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 67 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 68 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Worst 2004 Aveo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator going out1
- battery does not hold charge1
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.