- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 83 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Aveo
Worst 2004 Aveo electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator going out1
- battery does not hold charge1
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Aveo Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Aveo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Aveo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aveo.