2.2

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt:

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Owner Comments

Apr 212014

Cobalt 4-cyl

My car is leaking gas somewhere, smells are coming from the rear of the car & backseat area. Fuel is being used up faster than normal.

- Carrollton, TX, USA

Mar 272014

Cobalt 4-cyl

My car would not start so I had it towed to the dealership where I was told the fuel pump needed to be replaced. I later received a call advising that the value around the fuel pump had melted and they did not know why except something must have gotten to hot under the engine. Problem is this is connected with the fuel pump. I call in report and was told eventually engineers would investigate but there was there may or may not be a recall issued. If part melting under the hood that are connected with fuel pump doesn't demand a recall what will another death or fire. Come on GM, get real. Angry customer.

- Orlando, FL, USA