- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2008 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2008 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitating during acceleration8
- ignition wires and plug burn out2
- blown head gasket1
- consuming oil, stalling1
- engine failure1
- Engine stutters1
- misfire and low compression1
- side engine noise at low speed1
- trouble starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.