2008 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2008 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitating during acceleration8
- ignition wires and plug burn out2
- blown head gasket1
- consuming oil, stalling1
- engine failure1
- Engine stutters1
- misfire and low compression1
- side engine noise at low speed1
- trouble starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.