- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2004 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2004 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start, security light comes on55
- engine won't turn over,won't start20
- battery drains while vehicle is parked9
- starter electrical shortcut result in fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System74
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.