- October 7: GM Recalls 31,600 SUVs For Fiery Windshield Wiper Motors
- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
2004 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2004 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start, security light comes on62
- engine won't turn over,won't start24
- battery drains while vehicle is parked9
- starter electrical shortcut result in fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System368
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.