- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 31 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 33 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 48 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2004 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start, security light comes on63
- engine won't turn over,won't start24
- battery drains while vehicle is parked9
- starter electrical shortcut result in fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System368
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.