- October 7: GM Recalls 31,600 SUVs For Fiery Windshield Wiper Motors
- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
2005 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2005 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start, security light comes on23
- multiple electrical issues7
- car shuts off while driving1
- ignition not working1
- rats love the wiring insulation and fuel injectors & eat it1
- NHTSA: Electrical System181
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.