- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 33 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 35 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2005 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start, security light comes on24
- multiple electrical issues7
- rats love the wiring insulation and fuel injectors & eat it1
- NHTSA: Electrical System181
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.