- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 17 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 67 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 72 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 73 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2005 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start, security light comes on24
- multiple electrical issues8
- rats love the wiring insulation and fuel injectors & eat it2
- NHTSA: Electrical System206
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.