- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 20 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 24 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 36 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 39 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 42 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2009 Impala brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shakes when brakes are applied3
- extreme pulsating when braking1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control77
- NHTSA: Traction Control System40
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic32
- NHTSA: Service Brakes27
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.