- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2009 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2009 Impala brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shakes when brakes are applied3
- extreme pulsating when braking1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control61
- NHTSA: Traction Control System36
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic32
- NHTSA: Service Brakes27
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.