- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 66 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 67 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2010 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sensors faulty3
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- traction control, stablizier and engine reduced power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System94
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.