- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 6 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 9 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 12 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 13 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 13 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2010 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sensors faulty2
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System88
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.