- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 8 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 39 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 58 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2010 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sensors faulty3
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- traction control, stablizier and engine reduced power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System91
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.