- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2012 Impala engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration delay of 1 second2
- clunking noise in engine or transmission2
- engine vibration1
- gas pedel sensor went out1
- sensors faulty1
- NHTSA: Engine19
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.