- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 34 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 35 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 38 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 50 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2012 Impala engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration delay of 1 second2
- clunking noise in engine or transmission2
- engine vibration1
- gas pedel sensor went out1
- sensors faulty1
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.