- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2002 Malibu suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattles in the front end while driving4
- rear suspension arm snapped1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.