2003 Chevrolet Malibu electrical problems: won't start

Won't Start

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

6.0

2003 Chevrolet Malibu electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

ERROR -- [ CarComplaints.com ]

There's been an error - Database connection not made: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Please click your browser's Back button to try again.

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 222013

Malibu Sedan 3.1L

my car will run great, but it broke down on me, I replace the crankshaft, cam shaft sensors, but car still would not start, moved the gear shifter, to reset neutral switch, car started up. two weeks later, electric fuel pump went out on it, replaced fuel pump,module,etc, that it all consists of, car ran fine, now go some where in car, car runs fine, come back out, engine turns over, but won't start?????, acts like it gets no fuel, or something is hindering fuel, great fuel pressure etc, but won't start at all. did this twice to me so far, and left me stranded, and had to have the car towed, put car on computer, no codes, car alarm had to be reset, anti theft light will come on for unknown reason, can't figure out why? cars runs great, till you need to start it up again, then won't start, after having a new fuel pump, crank, cam shaft sensors replaced, this only starting place about a month and a half ago all of a sudden started having problems with this car????????

- , Surprise, AZ, USA