- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2002 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shuts off while driving4
- check engine light is on3
- radio/heater control lights not working2
- battery not holding charge1
- dash warning lights light up and kill battery1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.