- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2002 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shuts off while driving4
- check engine light is on3
- radio/heater control lights not working2
- battery not holding charge1
- dash warning lights light up and kill battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.