- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2002 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shuts off while driving4
- check engine light is on3
- radio/heater control lights not working2
- battery not holding charge1
- dash warning lights light up and kill battery1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.