- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 12 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 19 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 35 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2002 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shuts off while driving4
- check engine light is on3
- radio/heater control lights not working2
- battery not holding charge1
- dash warning lights light up and kill battery1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.