2004 Chevrolet Suburban electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Suburban:

2004 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Jan 202010

Suburban Z71

looking for a solution. Some of the lights on the steering wheel and A/C controls are also out does anyone have a solution for this??

- , Marathon, FL, USA

Nov 152007

Suburban LT V8

Driving along one day and the kids keep fiddling with the rear controls built onto the back on the center console. I ask why they cannot get it to where they want and stop picking at it. Well, they explain to me that it will not work and just is acting out of sorts. My kids are more technical than I am, so that had me concerned. When we got home, I got in the back and worked on it myself and sure enough the thing would no longer work for the heat, a/c, or audio system. I began to worry about the car as the battery had gone out multiple times, the heated seats were broken, the a/c had electrical problems, and now this.

- , Champaign, IL, USA