- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty filling with fuel1
- fuel pump stopped working1
- fuel smell while driving1
- not bringing fuel from one tank to the other1
- reports wrong fuel level1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.