- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty filling with fuel1
- fuel pump stopped working1
- fuel smell while driving1
- not bringing fuel from one tank to the other1
- reports wrong fuel level1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.