- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engines shouldn't need a new quart of oil every 500-1000 miles, but for thousands of Suburban owners that's exactly what's happening. Engine oil consumption on aluminum block engines with Active Fuel Management (AFM) is out of control and owners are left looking for answers.
The most likely culprit is an uncovered AFM valve which, in many cases, can be covered under warranty. The problem is the issues don't stop there and many owners have been told by GM just to buy a new engine. Take one guess who they want to pick up the tab.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,667 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: