- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 34 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 65 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 84 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
Worst 2003 Trailblazer body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back gate flew away for no apparent reason2
- clear coat is peeling off the hood1
- frame rusted and rotted.. vehicle is a death trap1
- tailgate jams and won't open all the way1
- water leaking onto floorboards1
- NHTSA: Structure14
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.