CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

8.0

1. replacement of rear sway bars (2 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Jan 122013

Trailblazer LTZ V6

I have a 2003 chevy trailblazer ltz that I thought was very nice at the time and we were very excited to purchase the vehicle. It was a great suv for a while intil !!! My ac compressor all the sudden decided to lock up witch I have had this issue before on other brands sooo not a huge deal but then all the sudden my 4 wheel drive light starts flashing one day on its own and locks it self into 4 wheel drive but still says it's in 2 wheel drive ok maybe just a small flaw I thought but noooooo then it got worse every time I turn it to the right to make a turn it makes a crunching sound and locks it self in 4 wheel drive on its own. I have been a proud owner of many gm cars,trucks, and SUVs but after getting on the internet and reading about all the same problems over and over again and gm doesn't have a recall for this well that tells me 2 things this issue hasn't killed enough people for them to care yet or they just don't care cause they think they need 30,000 unhappy customers to make this a recall well I got news for GM. I know If I stop buying gm products they are not going to go out of business by just me but if enough of us unite about all these GM issues that should be recalled maybe GM will think twice about fixing this very important issue before it does kill people.

- , Dry Ridge, KY, USA

Aug 012008

Trailblazer LS V6

THIS IS THE THIRD COMPLAINT ENTERED TO MANY TO MENTION JUST WANT TO SAY I DEFINITELY GOT A LEMON AND CHEVROLET WILL NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN

- , Wilmington, OH, USA

Jan 262008

Trailblazer LS Vg

MY TRAILBLAZER CLUNKS AND SOUNDS LIKE THE REAR AXLES ARE GOING TO FALL APART WHILE DRIVING OVER THE SLIGHTEST BUMP. I CURRENTLY HAVE LESS THAN 60000 MILES ON THE P.O.S. WE HAVE HAD TO REPLACE FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS TWICE NOW. IS ANYONE ELSE DRIVING A LEMON?

- , Ashley, IN, USA