CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

$3,238.00

1. replace (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Dec 232008

Trailblazer EXT

Now after my husband was finally able to get it out of the shop. 5months later it go out again. We took it back to the Dealership that fixed it and they told us, that we shouldn't have put 2 used tires on it. And because of that it caused it to go back out. They were the same size of the 2 new ones we had on the truck. So now they won't cover the warranty which was 12mo/12,000mi and it was neither. I think they should of told us that before we left there shop or it should be placed in the manual. Because that is too much money to loose. And our back tail-lights keep going out.I think Gm should call a recall on the 2003 power-train axle. I can't began to tell you how many problems this truck has.If RangeRover recalled their 2003 RangeRover because of the Gm power train axle and transmission. Why won,t they do it? I don't think I will get another Gm vehicle.

- , Defiance, OH, USA