- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 11 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 18 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 118,232 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.