Print this page Notes: Carrying the not-so-proud traditions of its 2002 predecessor, the 2003 has a handful of instrument panel malfunctions that can leave you guessing your speed, engine temperature or how much gas is left in the tank.

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Sep 032011

Trailblazer LTZ

click to see larger images

airbags didn't deploy in a wreck airbags didn't deploy in a wreck

my wife and I were involved in a bad head on collision I sustained a Fractured vertebrae, was scalped by the rear view mirror. 22 stitches to fix my scalp 4 stitches on my nose. my wife has a broken nose and fractured all the bones in her right foot. both of us have bruised up knees.NONE OF THE AIR BAGS WERE DEPLOYED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS CAN HAPPEN can anyone help me and let me know about any lawsuits about this matter.

- , Crown Point, IN, USA

Aug 132010

on Friday August 13 2010 I hit a culvert head on doing 65. I swerved to keep from hitting a deer in my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. The truck then rolled 5 times. What I don't understand is why the hell my airbags DID NOT DEPLOY!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that saved my life was the seatbelt and I'm very pissed off about this. Everything I've ever owned was a Chevy my whole life. I just don't understand this defect at all and Chevrolet should be held responsible for this!!!!!!!!!

- , Denhamsprings, LA, USA