Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Owner Comments

Oct 292005

Trailblazer 6-cyl

Shortly after I purchased a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer I began to have problems with a loud vibration from the undercarriage. It has been to the shop numerous times but is still not fixed. Recently the vehicle began stalling out at any given time. Dealer could not replicate. Still does it!!! around the same time my transmission would slip. Dealer could not replicate. Still does it!!! now I am feeling a lot of vibration in the steering wheel when I turn. Talked to other TB owners and I thinking I will need to replace the struts. What next!!

- San Antonio, TX, USA